Manor Cubby House - SOLD OUT
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Pick up from our warehouse in Jamisontown and delivery available Australia wide. VIEWING IS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING CALL 📞 0433 104 534
- Made from solid Outdoor Canadian Spruce Timber! We DO NOT make our cubbies from cheap China Firwood commonly referred to by other sellers as "durable timber" to try to mask the true name of the material. Please be aware of the differences and research prior to purchasing.
- All accessories detailed in the description are included in the price NOT sold separately.
- Measurements including verandah: Approx 2450mm wide x 2300mm deep x 1880mm to the highest point of the roof sidewall height 1450mm
- Door opening: 550mm wide x 1350mm high
- Garage door opening: 700mm wide x 1150mm high
- Wall panels: All sturdy 12mm solid outdoor Canadian Spruce, chemical free and safe for your child.
- Doors: 2 opening doors (with fixed windows)
- Windows: 3 opening perspex windows
- Side Garage (with fixed window)
- Internal access to the garage
- Complete internal solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber floor included
- Detailed edgings around the windows and doors.
- Roof: New PVC corrugated roof sheets are now being used to waterproof the cubby (comes in charcoal only as it's the most popular
- Clear 2mm PVC used on all windows and doors for your child’s safety
- This cubby comes flat packed in raw outdoor Canadian Spruce timber panel form with DIY instructions and all necessary hardware.
- Please note that the decking and accessories shown in the photos are not included
- Installation time: approximately 4-6 hours to assemble.
- Cubby must be built on a solid leveled surface (not straight onto grass) ie concrete slab, timber decking or pavers.
We can have the cubby delivered to your home otherwise to a depot near you for customer pick up please provide us with your suburb and postcode for a delivery quote.