Manor Large CUBBY HOUSE (IN STOCK LATE NOVEMBER/FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER) CHRISTMAS holding system is now available - send us an email to find out more.By placing a 30% deposit it will be held until DECEMBER.
CHRISTMAS HOLDING SYSTEM IS NOW AVAILABLE !!
HAVE NO WHERE TO STORE YOUR PRESSIE FOR YOUR ADORABLE MUNCHKINS?!
NO PROBLEM !! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEW CHRISTMAS HOLDING SYSTEM.
SECURE A CUBBY TODAY BY PLACING A 30% DEPOSIT AND THE BALANCE IS TO BE PAID ON PICK UP OR BEFORE DELIVERY.
***PLS NOTE: FOR INTERSTATE AND COUNTRY DELIVERIES IT WILL BE HELD UP UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER (TO ALLOW FOR SHIPPING) AND FOR SYDNEY CUSTOMERS UP UNTIL THE 23/12/18***
- Measurements including verandah: Approx 2500mm wide x 2370mm deep x 1880mm to the highest point of the roof sidewall height 1350mm
- Door opening: 550mm wide x 1350mm high
- Garage door opening: 700mm wide x 1150mm high
- Wall panels: All sturdy 12mm solid outdoor Canadian Spruce, chemical free and safe for your child.
- Doors: 2 opening doors
- Windows: 3 opening windows
- Side Garage
- Internal access to the garage
- Complete internal solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber floor included
- Detailed edgings around the windows and doors.
- Roof: New PVC corrugated roof sheets are now being used to waterproof the cubby (comes in charcoal only as it's the most popular
- Clear 2mm PVC used on all windows and doors for your child’s safety
- This cubby comes flat packed in raw outdoor Canadian Spruce timber panel form with DIY instructions and all necessary hardware.
- Please note that the decking and accessories shown in the photos are not included
- Installation time: approximately 4-6 hours to assemble.
- Cubby must be built on a solid leveled surface (not straight onto grass) ie concrete slab, timber decking or pavers.
We can have the cubby delivered to your home otherwise to a depot near you for customer pick up please provide us with your suburb and postcode for a delivery quote.