Havana Cubby House - SOLD OUT
***PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH - there are quite a few cubbies on the market that are very similar to our Havana and may look the same size as well HOWEVER are very small in size.
It's very IMPORTANT that you refer to our measurements on the ad, to give you a better idea of how big the HAVANA is compared to the ones that are LESS EXPENSIVE on the market***
- Made from solid OUTDOOR CANADIAN SPRUCE Timber NOT from cheap China Firwood (which is better known as durable timber and is what other companies sell. Please note; all accessories that are detailed in the description are all included in the price and are not (NOT SOLD SEPARATELY).
- Measurements including verandah: Approx 1550mm wide x 2300mm deep x 1800mm to the highest point of the roof, sidewall height 1450mm
- Door opening: 550mm wide x 1350mm high
- Wall panels: All sturdy 12mm solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber, chemical free and safe for your child.
- Doors: 1 opening door (with fixed window)
- Windows: 3 opening perspex windows
- Flower box
- Complete internal solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber floor included
- Detailed edgings around the windows and doors.
- Roof: New PVC corrugated roof sheets are now being used to waterproof the cubby (comes in grey only as it's the most popular) and is a better option than colourbond or tin roofing which heats up quickly in summer.
- Clear 2mm PVC used on all windows and doors for your child’s safety
- This cubby comes flat packed in RAW Canadian Spruce timber panel form with DIY instructions and all necessary hardware.
- Installation time: approximately 2-3 hours to assemble.
- kitchen set in the photo is not included
- Cubby must be built on a solid leveled surface (not straight onto grass) ie concrete slab, timber decking or pavers.
We can have the cubby delivered to a depot near you for customer pick up please provide us with your suburb and postcode for a delivery quote by clicking here.