(TAKING PRE-ORDERS) Havana CUBBY HOUSE - CHRISTMAS holding system is available. Arriving in stock LATE NOVEMBER/ FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER). For more information or to place an order, please send us an email.
OCTOBER SALE ON NOW!! Save $150.00 OFF RRP
SELLING QUICK - DON'T MISS OUT AND PRE-ORDER ONE, WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK ALLOCATED FOR PRE-ORDER.
HAVE NO WHERE TO STORE YOUR PRESSIE FOR YOUR ADORABLE LITTLE ONES?! NO PROBLEM - WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!!
***TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEW CHRISTMAS HOLDING SYSTEM***
SECURE ANY OF OUR CUBBY HOUSES BY PLACING A 30% DEPOSIT AND IT WILL BE PLACED ON HOLD UP UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER (FOR INTERSTATE CUSTOMERS). THIS IS TO ALLOW ENOUGH TIME SHOULD DELAYS ARISE DUE TO THE BUSY SEASON,
FOR SYDNEY CUSTOMERS IT WILL BE HELD UP UNTIL 23/12/18. BALANCE FOR SYDNEY CUSTOMERS IS TO BE PAID ON PICK UP OR BEFORE DELIVERY.
***MADE FROM SOLID OUTDOOR CANADIAN SPRUCE (NOT CHEAP PINE OR CHINA FIRWOOD (BETTER KNOWN AS DURABLE TIMBER) WHICH IS WHAT OTHER COMPANIES SELL***
PLS NOTE: ALL ACCESSORIES THAT ARE DETAILED IN THE DESCRIPTION ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (NOT SOLD SEPARATELY)***Please DO NOT be fooled as other companies have a similar cubby to our Havana and are able to sell it cheaper as it's very small and made from very cheap timber - please do your research and refer to the measurements etc.
- Measurements including verandah: Approx 1550mm wide x 2300mm deep x 1800mm to the highest point of the roof sidewall height 1450mm
- Door opening: 550mm wide x 1350mm high
- Wall panels: All sturdy 12mm solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber, chemical free and safe for your child.
- Doors: 1 opening door
- Windows: 2 opening windows
- Flower box
- Complete internal solid outdoor Canadian Spruce timber floor included
- Detailed edgings around the windows and doors.
- Roof: New PVC corrugated roof sheets are now being used to waterproof the cubby (comes in charcoal only as it's the most popular)
- Clear 2mm PVC used on all windows and doors for your child’s safety
- This cubby comes flat packed in RAW Canadian Spruce timber panel form with DIY instructions and all necessary hardware.
- Installation time: approximately 2-3 hours to assemble.
- kitchen set in the photo is not included
- Cubby must be built on a solid leveled surface (not straight onto grass) ie concrete slab, timber decking or pavers.
We can have the cubby delivered to a depot near you for customer pick up please provide us with your suburb and postcode for a delivery quote by clicking here.